How did we get here & what’s next?
On May 28th, attendees joined our presenters for a webinar discussion on the state of seniors’ care in BC. We looked at how we got here, and what is needed to transform seniors’ care so that it provides the support and dignity that seniors, their families and those working on the front-lines all deserve.
Hosted by Shannon Daub, CCPA BC Office Director
- Margaret McGregor, Physician & Health Policy Researcher | Presenter Slides
- Andrew Longhurst, CCPA-BC Research Associate & Health Policy Researchers | Presenter Slides
- Marcy Cohen, CCPA-BC Research Associate & SFU, Adjunct Professor | Presenter Slides
Watch the Video:
- Margaret McGregor: Presenter Slides
- Andrew Longhurst: Presenter Slides
- Marcy Cohen: Presenter Slides
If you enjoyed this video, and are able to make a donation to support our work please do so here »